R4,253.84 Incl. VAT
All structural components with the exception of the top cap, shall be made of
pultruded GRP profiles with the following dimensions;
- Stiles: 84mm X 30mm X 5mm Channel (White in Colour)
- Back Frame: 48mm X 28mm X 4.5mm Channel (White in Colour)
- Back Frame Bracing: 38mm X 28mm X 3mm Channel (Red in Colour)
- Step Threads: 77mm X 25mm X 3mm c/w Ribbed Top (Red in Colour)
- Thread gussets: 25mm X 3mm Flat Bar (Red in Colour)
- Top Cap: To be Moulded of Flame Retardant Resin, in accordance to the
Mines Health and Safety laws and is red in colour.
• All Rivets to be made of Stainless Steel.
• Bolts, Nuts, Pivot Rod and washers to be electroplated or cadmium coated.
• Top Hinge plates and Footing plates to be made from Galvanised Sheeting.
• Ladder feet shall be made from a non slip rubber material and is black in colour.
• The Top Cap encloses the entire top step to prevent the operator to climb to the last step.
|Dimensions||180 × 60 × 25 cm|